The Apple Cider Martini
Welcome to another amazing #ThirstyThursday drink pairing and creation. This week our drink pairs perfectly with the flatbread pizza that we just made in our previous blog post! So here’s to celebrating your flatbread and let’s enjoy the wonderful season of fall with an amazing Apple Cider Martini!
For this Cocktail you’ll need:
- Cocktail shaker or a jar/bottle with a lid
- 5 oz or ⅔ cup of Apple Cider
- 1 shot of Gold Tequila
- 1 shot of Grand Marnier
- Sugar and Cinnamon
How to make it:
- First, take your shaker (or jar/bottle) and throw some ice into it (Fill about a quarter of the shaker with ice).
- Next add your Apple Cider and your shots of Tequila and Grand Marnier.
- Shake for approximately 30 seconds so that the mix gets mixed very well and gets cold.
- Now, this is technically a martini but if you don’t have a martini glass, don’t worry because you can use really any kind of glass just make sure it isn’t too big and have a glass half full kind of situation.
- Finally, rim your glass with some of your apple cider (Pour a bit into a bowl and dip the edge of the glass all the way around) and then in a small bowl mix a tablespoon of sugar and half a teaspoon of cinnamon together and dip coat the rim of your glass with this mixture.