What you’ll need:
- 1 Lightly Toasted English Muffin
- 1 Egg
- 1 Slice of Cheddar, Provolone and Mozzarella Cheeses
- 1 Roma Burger patty
- Butter or Margarine (For cooking the egg and for lightly buttering the english muffin)
This is a really nice and straightforward recipe perfect for the morning rush or on the go eating.
First, we’re going to begin with how you want your egg to be cooked for this sandwich because there are a few different ways:
- Traditional Sandwich Fried Egg (No Yolk): This version involves breaking the Yolk of the egg and frying it in a pan on both sides.
- Fried Egg: Classic either sunny side up egg or turned over, keeping the yolk intact so that your sandwich will have this yolk added to it.
- Omelette Style: Your egg and some milk are beaten in a bowl with a fork before being cooked in a pan and folded up to fit in the sandwich.
- Microwaved: Beat an egg with a fork in a small bowl like you would to make an omelette but do not add any milk. Microwave for a minute and your egg will come out fluffy and breakfast sandwich ready.
Now that you’ve decided how you want your egg to be cooked the next step is to cook your RomaBurger patty. You’ll want to cook it roughly 5-7 minutes per side since it is pork so you want it to be cooked thoroughly.
Once you have your egg and your RomaBurger cooked, it’s time to make the sandwich.
From Bottom to top you want you bottom english muffin, then your sausage patty, then your 3 slices of cheese (so that the warm patty and egg melt the cheeses)
Add your egg on top and place your top bun.
As always, let us know if you enjoyed this recipe and if you made any of your own changes! We love hearing how our amazing community uses our products and we love trying out your recipes in our own cooking at home! Thank you for reading our blog and we hope you stay safe and healthy!